Android Auto is your smart driving companion that helps you stay focused, connected and entertained with the Google Assistant. With a simplified interface, large buttons and powerful voice actions, Android Auto is designed to make it easier to use apps that you love from your phone while you’re on the road.
Just say “Ok Google” to…
• Route to your next destination using Google Maps or Waze with real-time GPS navigation and traffic alerts.
• Get updates on your route, ETA and hazards in real time.
• Get the Google Assistant to check your calendar for you so that you know where you need to be.
• Set reminders, get updates on the news and check last night’s score.
• Avoid distractions while driving by setting a customised do not disturb message while driving.
• Make calls using Google Assistant and answer incoming calls with just a tap.
• Access your contacts folder and send and receive messages with the Google Assistant using SMS, Hangouts, WhatsApp, Skype, Telegram, WeChat, Kik, Google Allo and many more messaging apps.
• Manage your infotainment system like never before. Listen to your favourite media apps including Spotify, BBC iPlayer Radio, Google Play Music, Amazon Music, TuneIn: FIFA Radio, Music, Sports & Podcasts, TIDAL – High Fidelity Music Streaming, myTuner Radio App: FM Radio + Internet Radio Tuner and Deezer. Many more music, radio, news, sports news, audiobook and podcast apps are also supported.
The number of compatible apps is always growing. For a full list of compatible apps, go to http://g.co/androidauto
To use Android Auto, you’ll need a phone running Android 5.0 or higher (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat or Oreo) and an active data connection.
Over 400 car models now support Android Auto. To find out if your car display is compatible and how to enable it, check your owner’s manual or contact your car’s manufacturer. Once enabled, use a high-quality USB cable to connect your phone to your car, then launch Android Auto to get going.
Find out more about Android Auto and compatible cars at http://android.com/auto
For support: http://support.google.com/androidauto
Get help from our community: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/android-auto
ePSXe for Android is a Playstation emulator (PSX and PSOne). It is a port of the famous ePSXe for PC. ePSXe provides very high compatibility (>99%), good speed, and accurate sound. It is designed for smartphones and tablets, (for 1-4 players) including a fun 2 players option with split screen mode. It includes virtual touchscreen pad support, hardware buttons mapping (Xperia Play, phones with keyboard or gamepad, external gamepads bluetooth or USB such as WiiMote, Sixaxis, Xbox 360, Moga, Ipega) and analog sticks. ePSXe supports OpenGL HD enhanced graphics thanks to the Peopsxgl Plugin, cheat codes as well as savestates and memcards compatibility with the PC version. ePSXe includes native support for ARM and Intel Atom X86. More info: http://epsxe.com/android/
|About This Apk|
|Name||Android Auto – Google Maps, Media & Messaging|
|Category||Auto & Vehicles|
|Supports||Android 4.0 +|